- Delivery prices for the UK are quoted for mainland UK. Islands i.e. IOW IOM, NI, Highlands of Scotland and Scottish Isles, may be a different price, if the cost to ship to these areas is close to the quoted price we will absorb the difference, if the price is a lot higher we will contact and inform you of the additional cost. We will be fair at all times and simply need the cost of the postage and packaging to be covered, a slight delay may occur while we communicate with you over this.
- Delivery to Islands (IOW, IOM etc.) Highlands of Scotland, Ireland – please try to place your order by Tuesday to make sure it reaches you in the same week.
- ‘Get It Fast‘ – this service is available for the Mainland UK only as the courier service we use can only provide us with this service. This service is available from a Monday to Thursday (to arrive Friday) and is available each of these days upto 11.30am.
Delivery To Europe:
- Packages normally take approx 4-7 days to arrive so please be patient. Please ensure your postal address is as complete as possible and if you prefer the package to be left in a secure location (at your risk) please let me know so I can add this to the label details.
- Please ensure you select EU postage when ordering, if UK postage is selected the order cannot be processed until the cost difference is paid.
- We recommend orders for Europe are placed Monday/Tuesday to ensure delivery during that week (although this is not guaranteed).
- If for any reason your package is delayed please be assured your worms will be fine as they are shipped in good packaging materials.
- COUNTRIES WE CANNOT SUPPLY TO: Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Russia,
- Orders will either be shipped by Royal Mail or by Courier. The worms are always well packed ensuring they are in perfect condition and ready for the job intended.
- Orders can be placed 24hrs a day via this website. If you need to contact us after normal working hours either leave a message on the answer phone on 07462 474223 or through the Contact Us page.
- We cut off at 2pm so that we can meet the post, heavier items (usually +2kgs) are sent by courier.
- Postal Days – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (on Thursday we stop taking orders at 12.30pm) .
- No postage on Sundays or Bank Holidays – when there is a Bank Holiday Monday, the last postal day will be a Thursday followed by next postal day of Tuesday. When there is a Bank Holiday Friday and Monday the last postal day will be Tuesday followed by next postal day of the following Tuesday so please allow for these delays.
- Our standard packages (less than 2 kgs) are shipped through royal mail post, it is a good service from the royal mail not a ‘guaranteed next day delivery service’ so please allow for this when you are ordering – the packs are ‘normally’ delivered 2-3 working days.
‘GET IT FAST’ OPTION
- We do provide a ‘Get it Fast’ courier service at your choice, this next day service is normally very reliable although it is not guaranteed for next day delivery; however our courier will endeavour to get your order with you by the following working day. If you would like us to check on the progress of an order please do not hesitate to call us.
- ‘Get It Fast‘ – this service is available for the Mainland UK only as the courier service we use can only provide us with this service. This service is available from a Monday to Thursday only (to arrive Friday) and is available each of these days upto 11.30am.
- It is very important that you provide us with delivery instructions ie ‘leave around the back of the house’, if no instructions are provided the package may go back to the courier depot.
- If you receive any damages please notify us via email or phone as to the extent of the damage.
- We supply worms to the trade. As well as our wide range of worms shown on other parts of yorkshire-worms.co.uk website, we also provide potted worms ready for display in your shop. Shipping is normally via courier overnight.
Please contact us for quotes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
- Yorkshire-Worms gives no assurance as to the mutual compatibility of components sold on any single invoice. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the purpose intended. Advice sought by the customer from ‘Yorkshire-Worms’ in this respect may be given but cannot be relied upon by the customer or guaranteed by ‘Yorkshire-Worms’. ‘Yorkshire-Worms’ accepts no liability to the Customer in respect of any damage, destruction or loss howsoever caused by our products after delivery to the Customer. The Customer shall be solely responsible for ensuring that the Goods are stored and used safely and appropriately. Upon receipt of ‘Yorkshire-Worms’ product(s) the customer must transfer the Goods into containers suitable for the storage of those Goods.
- CANCELLATIONS: You may cancel your order before 1pm on the day of despatch. A full refund will be given.
LIVE WORMS – Once your order has been despatched no cancellations can be made and no refunds given.
Please note we cannot pay for the return postage as the cost of this would be reflected in the price of our products.
- RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS: We are very proud of the quality of our worms and products and the service we offer. If for whatever reason you are not entirely satisfied with your order please get in touch at email@example.com or call on 07462 474223. We will be more than happy to sort out any problems.
- REFUNDS: If your order is not received within 5 working days please contact us and we will arrange for the parcel to be returned. A full refund will be given. We cannot be responsible for any orders sent via Royal Mail. During hot periods we advise you request your order to be sent via our ‘Get it Fast’ service to ensure your worms arrive promptly and in a tip-top condition.
Pack Information and Customer Instructions:
- Please leave any specific instructions in the comments section on placing the order ie. where you would like the parcel leaving if no-one in etc. PLEASE BE AWARE – PACKAGES BY COURIER or 2kg-4kg+ packages through Royal Mail will require you to sign for them so please make sure you’re in to receive the package. If you want them leaving somewhere please make sure they are out of the sunlight and will be left cool, especially during warm weather. The package will not be our responsibility “once the package has been left somewhere at the customers request” as there have been instances of packages ‘disappearing’.
PRODUCT HANDLING AND CARE:
- Due to the nature of the products we advise customers to use gloves and other personal protective equipment suitable for the task and to read any safety instructions provided with the product ordered. Please be aware on rare occasions small amounts of debris can be found within the coir block.