- Delivery prices for the UK are quoted for mainland UK. For deliveries to Islands i.e. IOW IOM, NI, Highlands of Scotland and Scottish Isles, will include a surcharge price if a single item or combined items comes to a combined weight of 2 Kgs and above, the additional surcharge cost will be shown at the checkout. This surcharge does not affect the speed of the order just the additional costs we face when posting to postal zones outside of the UK mainland. We will be fair at all times and simply need the cost of the postage and packaging to be covered.
- Delivery to Islands (IOW, IOM IOS etc.) Highlands of Scotland, Ireland – please try to place your order by Tuesday to make sure it reaches you in the same week (although this is not guaranteed).
- ‘Get It Fast‘ – this service is available for the Mainland UK only as the courier service we use can only provide us with this service. This service is available from a Monday to Thursday (to arrive Friday) and is available each of these days upto 12 noon and is not guaranteed to be next day delivery.
- Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland:
Please choose the standard option as there is no guaranteed service for next day on the following postcodes:
IV1-IV99, KA27-KA28, KW1-K17, AB31-AB38, AB41-AB56, FK17-FK21, PH15-PH50, HS1-HS9, ZE1-ZE3 PA20–PA80 We are not able to offer a fast service to Highlands, Islands, NI – Deliveries may take longer and orders over a combined 2kg gross weight will incur a surcharge cost (displayed at the checkout).
DELIVERY TO EUROPE:
**28/10/17** Currently we are unable to ship into Europe.
- Orders will either be shipped by Royal Mail or by Courier. The worms are always well packed ensuring they are in perfect condition and ready for the job intended.
- Orders can be placed 24hrs a day via this website. If you need to contact us after normal working hours either leave a message on the answer phone on 07462 474223 or emailing us at: [email protected]
USE OF COUPON CODES:
- Only ONE coupon code can be used at any one time regardless of multiple codes being ‘live’. Use of multiple codes will still allow an order to be processed but will not be shipped until the order has been rectified, this will affect the despatch date of the order.
- Multiple accumulations of the code will not be valid ie 1 order = 1 code.
- The coupon code discount applies to the product and not the ‘Get it Fast’ shipping if selected.
- We cut off at 1.00pm so that we can meet the post, heavier items (usually +2kgs) are sent by courier.
- Postal Days – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (on Thursday we stop taking orders at 1.30pm) .
- No postage after our cut-off time (above) including Friday, Saturday, Sundays or Bank Holidays – when there is a Bank Holiday Monday, the last postal day will be a Thursday followed by next postal day of Tuesday. When there is a Bank Holiday Friday and Monday the last postal day will be Tuesday followed by next postal day of the following Tuesday so please allow for these delays.
- Our standard packages (less than 2 kgs) are shipped through royal mail post, it is a good service from the royal mail not a ‘guaranteed next day delivery service’ so please allow for this when you are ordering – the packs are ‘normally’ delivered 2-3 working days although in todays circumstances this timescale may take longer.
‘GET IT FAST’ OPTION
- We do provide a ‘Get it Fast’ courier service at your choice, this service is normally very reliable although it is not guaranteed for next day delivery; however our courier will endeavour to get your order with you by the following working day. If you would like us to check on the progress of an order please do not hesitate to call us.
- In events that are outside the control of the courier we are unable to refund you the ‘Get it Fast’ postage costs.
- ‘Get It Fast‘ – this service is available for the Mainland UK only as the courier service we use can only provide us with this service. This service is available from a Monday to Thursday only (to arrive Friday) and is available each of these days upto 12 noon.
- It is very important that you provide us with delivery instructions ie ‘leave around the back of the house’, if no instructions are provided the package may go back to the courier depot.
- If you receive any damages please notify us via email or phone as to the extent of the damage.
- We supply worms to the trade. As well as our wide range of worms shown on other parts of yorkshire-worms.co.uk website, we also provide potted worms ready for display in your shop. Shipping is normally via courier overnight.
Please contact us for quotes at: [email protected]
PACK INFORMATION AND CUSTOMER INSTRUCTIONS:
- Please leave any specific instructions in the comments section on placing the order ie. where you would like the parcel leaving if no-one in etc. PLEASE BE AWARE – PACKAGES BY COURIER or 2kg-4kg+ packages through Royal Mail will require you to sign for them so please make sure you’re in to receive the package. If you want them leaving somewhere please make sure they are out of the sunlight and will be left cool, especially during warm weather. The package will not be our responsibility “once the package has been left somewhere at the customers request” as there have been instances of packages ‘disappearing’.