- Delivery prices for the UK are quoted for mainland UK. Islands i.e. IOW IOM, NI, Highlands of Scotland and Scottish Isles, may be a different price, if the cost to ship to these areas is close to the quoted price we will absorb the difference, if the price is a lot higher we will contact and inform you of the additional cost. We will be fair at all times and simply need the cost of the postage and packaging to be covered, a slight delay may occur while we communicate with you over this.
- Delivery to Islands (IOW, IOM etc.) Highlands of Scotland, Ireland – please try to place your order by Tuesday to make sure it reaches you in the same week.
- ‘Get It Fast‘ – this service is available for the Mainland UK only as the courier service we use can only provide us with this service. This service is available from a Monday to Thursday (to arrive Friday) and is available each of these days upto 2pm.
Delivery To Europe:
**28/10/17** Currently we are unable to ship into Europe
- Packages normally take approx 4-7 days to arrive so please be patient. Please ensure your postal address is as complete as possible and if you prefer the package to be left in a secure location (at your risk) please let me know so I can add this to the label details.
- Please ensure you select EU postage when ordering, if UK postage is selected the order cannot be processed until the cost difference is paid.
- We recommend orders for Europe are placed Monday/Tuesday to ensure delivery during that week (although this is not guaranteed).
- If for any reason your package is delayed please be assured your worms will be fine as they are shipped in good packaging materials.
- COUNTRIES WE CANNOT SUPPLY TO: Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Russia,
- Orders will either be shipped by Royal Mail or by Courier. The worms are always well packed ensuring they are in perfect condition and ready for the job intended.
- Orders can be placed 24hrs a day via this website. If you need to contact us after normal working hours either leave a message on the answer phone on 07462 474223 or through the Contact Us page.
USE OF COUPON CODES:
- Only one coupon code can be used at any one time regardless of multiple codes being ‘live’. Use of multiple codes will still allow an order to be processed but will not be shipped until the order has been rectified, this will affect the despatch date of the order.
- Multiple accumulations of the code will not be valid ie 1 order = 1 code.
- The coupon code discount applies to the product and not the ‘Get it Fast’ shipping if selected.
- We cut off at 2.00pm so that we can meet the post, heavier items (usually +2kgs) are sent by courier.
- Postal Days – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (on Thursday we stop taking orders at 2.30pm) .
- No postage on Sundays or Bank Holidays – when there is a Bank Holiday Monday, the last postal day will be a Thursday followed by next postal day of Tuesday. When there is a Bank Holiday Friday and Monday the last postal day will be Tuesday followed by next postal day of the following Tuesday so please allow for these delays.
- Our standard packages (less than 2 kgs) are shipped through royal mail post, it is a good service from the royal mail not a ‘guaranteed next day delivery service’ so please allow for this when you are ordering – the packs are ‘normally’ delivered 2-3 working days.
‘GET IT FAST’ OPTION
- We do provide a ‘Get it Fast’ courier service at your choice, this next day service is normally very reliable although it is not guaranteed for next day delivery; however our courier will endeavour to get your order with you by the following working day. If you would like us to check on the progress of an order please do not hesitate to call us.
- In events that are outside the control of the courier we are unable to refund you the ‘Get it Fast’ postage costs.
- ‘Get It Fast‘ – this service is available for the Mainland UK only as the courier service we use can only provide us with this service. This service is available from a Monday to Thursday only (to arrive Friday) and is available each of these days upto 2pm.
- It is very important that you provide us with delivery instructions ie ‘leave around the back of the house’, if no instructions are provided the package may go back to the courier depot.
- If you receive any damages please notify us via email or phone as to the extent of the damage.
- We supply worms to the trade. As well as our wide range of worms shown on other parts of yorkshire-worms.co.uk website, we also provide potted worms ready for display in your shop. Shipping is normally via courier overnight.
Please contact us for quotes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pack Information and Customer Instructions:
- Please leave any specific instructions in the comments section on placing the order ie. where you would like the parcel leaving if no-one in etc. PLEASE BE AWARE – PACKAGES BY COURIER or 2kg-4kg+ packages through Royal Mail will require you to sign for them so please make sure you’re in to receive the package. If you want them leaving somewhere please make sure they are out of the sunlight and will be left cool, especially during warm weather. The package will not be our responsibility “once the package has been left somewhere at the customers request” as there have been instances of packages ‘disappearing’.