IF YOUR AFTER JUST KEEPING THE WORMS FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, THE ONLY TWO THINGS YOU NEED TO DO IS;
1. Keep the worms cool – concrete garage floor is ideal.
2. Keep the worms in moist bedding – so just check the bedding they are in is moist – add small amount of water if necessary.
You can either leave the fishing worms in the bag/tub provided – they will be quite all right or you can transfer them to a larger container.
USING DENDROBAENA WORMS ON THE GARDEN
Dendrobaena worms are good burrowers and live close to the surface, they are light sensitive so will burrow down quickly to get away from the light.
- We would always advise you though to help the worms along as birds will get them even if you blink!
- In the garden, dig a few trowel depth holes, spread the dendrobaena worms roughly evenly between the holes, add a small amount of water, replace the soil on top of the worms.
- Try to keep off the area for a few days to allow the dendrobaena worms to burrow down.